For 2020, we have 3 packages that all include use of the barn and grounds on the day of event, the day prior for set-up and until noon the following day for clean-up.
$3,500 which includes ceremony benches, 2 basic portable restrooms, choice of arbor (2 available). This option provides you with a blank slate to decorate as you choose.
$4,000 includes ceremony benches, 2 basic portable restrooms, choice of arbor (2 available), handmade farm-style solid wood tables for up to 125 guests. This option allows you to decorate as you choose with the added convenience of on site tables made primarily with reclaimed barn wood.
$4,500 includes ceremony benches, 2 basic portable restrooms, choice of arbor (2 available), handmade farm-style solid wood tables for up to 125 guests, basic folding chairs for 125 guests, use of mix and match China dishes, flatware, mason jar glasses for 125 guests, plus other decor pieces, and some linen. If our decor pieces fit your needs and style, this option provides for the most convenience. Add any finishing touches or personal items to make it your day!
- The barn can seat 150 guests; if your guest list exceeds 150 we do require a tent rental from an insured vendor to accommodate the additional guests.
- The grounds are 86+ acres, plenty of areas for onsite ceremony overlooking the water, a wooded ceremony and/or overlooking the vineyards, among other locations.
- Parking is available in our lower field.
- You can choose the caterer of your choice, however the catering business must be insured, evidence of insurance will be required.
- We also require either a Licensed Bar Service with valid Maine Liquor License and Liquor Liability Insurance or if an un-licensed Bar Service Company is utilized servers must be trained in Maine State Laws regarding responsible serving and also hold Liquor Liability Insurance. Evidence of insurance will be required.
- You will also need to obtain an event insurance policy for the time you are utilizing the property to include host liquor liability.
- Any vendor company accessing the property will need adequate business insurance. Evidence of insurance will be required.